Friday, June 29, 2007

Need Coffee

So, after a grand total of two hours sleep, I woke up to go downtown and drop off my passport at the Korean Embassy. Emily managed to get sticky hands on my shirt, so I have wandered around with an odd looking stain on my boob all day.

I started off productive and caffinated. By 12:30 I had dealt with the embassy, gone to the Toronto Reference Library to send off a quick and important email and gone off to meet Vanessa for lunch. My ankle was sore, so it was a long walk over.

It all went downhill after that. I need some sort of compact, lightweight jewellery organizer thingy. I went off in search of one, but at this point my brain stopped all functioning and instead I bought two new necklaces and three pairs of earrings. Very counter-productive.

Then I went to see Kari and the girls, we went out to dinner, planned a trip tomorrow to the CN Tower, and stopped by to chat with Shannon. By which time, in spite of intense exhaustion, I had gotten my second wind, which is why I am now surfing the net rather than sleeping. I am an idiot. A Canadian one. (Weird Al reference, folks.)

I have a funny pride week story to tell. Later though!

No comments: