Monday, June 25, 2007

iTunes, inSight

So basically, you open your iTunes and the you use the first ten songs to answer these questions. No skipping!

How does the world see you? Do It To Me, Usher (hmmm....)

Will I have a happy life? Your Blue Room, U2 (this sounds sad, but since I love blue and am happiest when I have my own happy space to retreat to, I think this would be more optimistic.)

What do my friends really think of me? Happiness is a Warm Gun, U2 (uh huh...)

Do people secretly lust after me? Take Your Hand, Usher

How can I make myself happy? Cum on Feel the Noise, Bran Van 3000 (heh)

What should I do with my life? Show No Mercy, The Philosopher Kings

Will I ever have children? Paper Houses, Mull Historical Society (tell me that's a no, please!)

What is some good advice for me? Looking for You in Me, Hayden (cryptic)

How will I be remembered? Losing California, Sloan

What is my signature dancing song? Happy Now?, No Doubt

What do I think my current theme song is? Beautiful Day, U2

What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Dirt Off Your Shoulder, DJ Dangermouse

What song will play at my funeral? Songburst and Delirium, I Mother Earth

What type of men/women do you like? A Taste of Honey, The Beatles (Yum!)

What is my day going to be like? Brighter than Sunshine, Aqualung

I used the party mix function to do this. How come it picked out so much U2?

No comments: