Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hash Songs - Harrier vs. Harriette

Harriers vs. Harriettes
Nipples, nipples, N-I-P-P-L-E-S;
Wiggly Jiggly, without you there'd be no breasts!
Lick them, flick them, play with them too,
That's where babies go to get food!
Oh nipples, nipples,You're what make the boobies fun!
 
Scrotum, Scrotum.S-C-R-O-T-U-M.
Mangy, grungy,S-C-R-O-T-U-M.
Scrotum, scrotum,Covered with hair.
What would we do if you weren't there?
Oh scrotum, scrotum,It's what we keep our gonads in!

Cock / Cunt
I LIKE COCK 
I like cock, I like cock, 
See how they rise, See how they rise,
They fit so nicely and feel so grand, 
They come in all sizes, all shapes and brands,
There's nothing finer than making them stand,
'Cause I like cock, I like cock.  

 I LIKE CUNT 
I like cunt, I like cunt, 
Ain't it cute, Ain't it cute?
 Up against railings I've often stood, 
Fucking young ladies and doing them good, 
It's so much better than pulling your pud, 
'Cause I like cunt, I like cunt. 

The Kitchen
MALES: 
Thank God she finally shut-up,
she's always fuck'n bitching.
So drink that BEER get out of here
and get back in the Kitchen! 
FEMALES: 
She likes it in the kitchen,
She likes it in the kitchen,
She likes it in the kitchen,
And kitchen is code for butt!


MASTURBATION SONG
WOMEN
Last night I laid in bed and masturbated,
It felt so good, I knew it would.
Last night I laid in bed and masturbated,
It felt so nice, I did it twice.
First, I gave it the short strokes,
Around and round, on my mound.
Then I gave it the long strokes,
Way in and out, way in and out.
One finger, two fingers, three fingers, four,
Vibrators, dildos, so happy but so sore,
Some people think that fornication's very very grand,
But for satisfaction, I'd rather use my hand!
MEN
Last night I stayed up late and masturbated,
It felt so good, I knew it would.
Last night I stayed up late to masturbate,
It felt so nice, I did it twice.
You should have seen me on the short strokes,
It felt so grand, I used my hand,
And you should have seen me on the long strokes,
It felt so neat, I used my feet.
Shake it, break it, beat it on the floor,
Smash it, bash it, thrust it through the door,
Some people seem to think that fornication's grand,
But for all-around enjoyment, I prefer to use my hand!

Whip It Out / Take Me Out
Whip It Out at the Ball Game - Boys
 Whip it out at the ball game 
Wave it round at the crowd 
Dip it in peanuts and cracker jacks 
We don't care if you give it a whack 
'Cause it's shoot your goo at the ball game 
If you don't come it's a shame 
Coz it's one, two, you've covered in goo 
At the old ball game.

Take Me Out For a Good Ball - Girls
 Take me out for a good ball,
Lay me down on the ground.
Give me your penis and three stiff whacks.
If you come first I won't ever come back.
It's shoot, shoot, shoot for the hole dear,
I can't believe you're so lame!
From the front, back, side I don't care,
You're a damn bad lay!

 Divorce Game - boys
Make me out as the bad guy,
Trash my name in the croud.
Tell them that I don't pay child support,
my breath is bad, and my dick is too short.
Cause it's all my fault for the whole thing,
the guy is always to blame...
Take my car, house and half of my pay,
at the Dee-vorse game!

Harrier Taunt

Oh we wish he wasn't hung like a mosquito,
Tiny's what he truly seems to be-e-e,
For if he wasn't hung like a mosquito,
He'd surely get a lot more play from me!!

Harriette Taunt

Oh they wish they were a hasher with a wiener,
That is what they'd truly like to be.
For if they were a hasher with a wiener,
They wouldn't have to stop and squat to pee.

No comments: