Thursday, June 19, 2008

These Things Could Only Happen to Me

I opened a pack of frozen shrimp and they exploded and scattered all over my floor. Do you have any idea how annoying it is to chase frozen shrimp around the room and then wash them all??? However, last night's pasta was incredibly yummy.

Then, I had a unexpected guest, so I decided to tidy up. I wanted to take out my recycling and garbage and decided I'd pop down in my pjs and then clean myself up after. Naturally, in my low-cut tanktop, I bumped into an entire elevator of middle school boys in uniform on the way down and an elevator full of intoxicated salarymen on my way up.

I have a lot to update, but it will have to wait, because my over-tired ass has to go and stare at North Korea with 6 classes of pre/kindie kids.

No comments: