Friday, June 20, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I have an odd love of today's pigtail braids. Very odd love. Feel like I ought to start doing it daily... Realistically that's never gonna happen, since I'd have to get up a good 10 minutes earlier every morning.

The kids' reactions were fascinating. I mean, I get that I've spent 10 months with my hair down. And I get that it's a childish hairstyle. However, not a single student of mine could refrain from commenting, loud and long, and I heard a number of students I don't even know talking about it. Apparently, I also have a small face, young hair but an adult S-line body, and a apple face.

That last one confused me until I looked in the mirror and finally got the full effect of today's sunburn. My nose is very red and the rest of my face isn't far behind it.

It's like I've got a face the color of Pippi Longstocking's hair and the braids to match.

1 comment:

ESL Daily said...

Hi this is Jim at www.blog.esldaily.org I see that you have a link to my blog on your side menu. Thanx for that. This is the first time that I have seen your Blog, I will hang onto it. ESL Daily is not just a Blog, if you go to www.esldaily.org you will see more news and information, also, I put links up to Blog entries everyday that are related to teaching ESL. Come and see, I will scan your feeds every day and if I see articles related to English teaching I will put the feed on my front page.

Send me an email at jim@esldaily.org