Thursday, June 26, 2008

I Have A Cold

And I'm none too happy about that. It's summer, for fuck's sake! If only my students woudln't come to school so bloody ill all the time - the other day Maddie was running such a high fever, she was crying in class and I had to send her out to sleep on the couch. Why did her mother send her to school??? Now I have what Maddie had and unlike Maddie, I don't get to wander out of class and sleep.

Since I wasn't feeling well, last night consisted of watching No Reservations - not bad, but nothing special, an episode of Desperate Housewives, and reading a couple of chapters of my book. Which is what I plan for tonight too, along with a very early bedtime.

I also have so far had no water stoppage during the water shut-off. I guess the reserves are going to hold out the two days. It seemed at first that people were really attempting to conserve water, but last night I heard someone turn on their washing machine.

I have very exciting plans for tomorrow!

No comments: