* Broken toe is doing well. I walked to the subway from my hilly house and then from the other end to work, traversing about 8 million stairs along the way (if you've been in a Korean subway station, you'll know what I mean). It doesn't hurt too much and I've learned how to stop my foot at the ball, so I hobble pretty damn fast.
* Still a 50/50 chance that toenail isn't gonna make it. I was a real little MacGuiver today and tacked it to let some of the pressure underneath out (and then covered it in a ton of antibacterial crap). It's looking less purple. We'll see.
* A grade 5 student was wearing a T-shirt that said Junior Hussy - and I didn't have my camera!
* Smoked some hookah tonight - I have been craving it for a couple of weeks.
* Won a quiz at the Orange Tree, but with a friend's team, so it wasn't quite the same. Still, I like to win.
* Overheard someone while walking by Phillie's say, "I haven't seen the book or read the movie." Laughed my ass off.
* Love, love, love my SAT prep class. Sooooooo funny. And it's grammar class!
* Am reading the best book right now.