Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Blow your nose, you sinner!

I had to get up early today and go to the bank. I was also hoping to find a postbox, which didn't happen. However, I did get a free pack of travel Kleenex from the neighbourhood church.

Samarra is finally in town. She called last night; it’s very exciting. Hopefully I'll be seeing her tonight.

At work, as always my luck sucks. I have another damn book to do homework for and yet again there must be a disk with the old homework on it, but no one knows where it is. Of course not. Why know where important resources are? Mr. Joo didn’t even look for it, though he said he would, because, after all, it’s no skin off his back if I have to make the whole damn thing up myself.

Tomorrow is a holiday and tonight is free drinks for foreigners at Cage. You know where I am off to now!

1 comment:

Film News said...

yay me!