Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Review: Dates From Hell


Dates From Hell
Dates From Hell by Kim Harrison

My rating: 3 of 5 stars



I read the Claire Switch Project and it was rather meh. I'll return to read the others at some point but I'm in no rush.

Undead In The Garden of Good and Evil was much better, but since that was my first taste of Kim Harrison; it was also confusing. Living vampires vs. undead vampires? I've no idea what's going on in this world, but I'm curious to read further now. Bit too much sex, though. Reminded me of the Anita Blake I read.

Chaotic by Kelley Armstrong was my favourite. The world sounds fun and both of the characters are appealing. Plus, the author's Canadian and I always mean to read more Canadian authors.

Dead Man Dating was the only story by an author I hadn't heard of and was the second best of the bunch.



View all my reviews

No comments: