Thursday, June 06, 2013

Review: Always Right


Always Right
Always Right by Niall Ferguson

My rating: 2 of 5 stars



So, the other day while I was bored at work I one-clicked away on a bunch of Kindle Singles and this was one of them. I didn't put much thought into any of these purchases, and so I was a bit startled when I realized that this was a book praising Thatcher - I guess I thought the title was a joke.

Anyway, it does the mind good to read something you don't agree with every once in a while, though I will admit to being glad that this is something I almost totally polished off on my short commute to and from work yesterday. It only gets 2 stars because it really didn't provide much background about her at all - what are wet and dry Tories, for example?

I must admit, my mind was chanting "Thatcher, Thatcher milk snatcher" asI read.



View all my reviews

No comments: