Sunday, May 02, 2010

I Need to Get Out of the House

Me
i'm watching house right now
or would be, but megavideo has been on a break

Ray
yeah, u can only get 72 minutes at a time.

Me
indeed
bloody annoying

Ray
INDEED.
u could pay for it.

Me
indeed, i could not
that's like paying for sex ;)

****************************************************************************

Me
did you meet Jefe?

Wacey
yeah..
we made out once...

Me
HAHAHAHAHA
he did share his habit of making out with guys with me
which i find rather hot
which is odd, since in general, i prefer making out with girls myself

Wacey
hahahahahaha

Me
apparently he's also made out with WHAM
and who would have thought i'd have one degree of making out separation with WHAM

Wacey
so how did you and jefe end up sleeping together?

Me
i'm really bad at beer pong

Wacey
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
best. answer. ever.

*****************************************************************************

Dave
Two months of not being drunk. I still have a few drinks from time to time

Amanda
Post-Korea cleansing?

Dave
Yep!!

Amanda
By the time I finally leave, I'm going to need a month long stay in one of those places in Thailand where you get daily enemas and eat clay to clean out my system.

No comments: