Friday, October 02, 2009

When I Get Back to Korea...

I will:

-pay off my credit card
-book a trip to learn to scuba dive
-join the gym and work out every day
-start cooking at home more
-read all the books in my bookshelf before buying more
-buy new glasses and sunglasses
-walk to work
-eat better
-be more organized
-take a university course by correspondence
-stay in touch better

and so on and so on and so on. The number of times that "When I get back to Korea" phrase has left my lips, followed by something I know I should do and sort of want to do but am presently doing the exact opposite of, because, you know, I'm on vacation is, even to me, astounding.

Most of the goals don't even make sense together. It's going to be an interesting next year.

Or more likely? It's going to be much the same as last year!

No comments: