* Fireworks on my way into Itaewon on Saturday night that were randomly going off above a highway. Beautiful and unexpected.
* A kid being pushed in a stroller, with his arms out, acting like an airplane.
* Students all shouting out our names and hello as we walked out of Heritage for lunch, even though we had just been teaching them all morning. They were still that excited to see us.
* Funny texts from Where's Waldo.
* Julie and her computerized dictionary. And her ability to accidentally let out English swear words.
* Pizza and coke and Grey's Anatomy after a very, very long Tuesday.
* Lee's amazing sense of humour after having gallstones removed in Seoul.
* My chomies (chingu + homies = Korean friends!)