Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Review: Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir


Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir
Let's Pretend This Never Happened: A Mostly True Memoir by Jenny Lawson

My rating: 4 of 5 stars



I don't think I could have picked a better book with everything that's going on if I tried. It's not just that with the gestational diabetes and the needles and the stress that I needed a good laugh, but that it turns out there's a chapter in this book all about Jenny Lawson having to give herself needles in the belly while she was pregnant. I'd never met anyone who'd had to do this, or even heard about it and it was reassuring to learn that I'm not the only one to be freaked out at the possibility of hitting the baby with the needle.

Plus, as I told Wyatt, it's funnier than small pox.



View all my reviews

No comments: