Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Crunchy Vagina

Crunchy as in granola. As in hippie.



I've gone environmental. While I was home I picked up a Diva Cup and a Lunapads pantyliner and a mini-pad. I love the Lunapads and now wish I'd bought a few more. The Diva Cup I'm still adjusting too, though it's already come in handy in a pinch, when I ended up not going back home as expected one night. If I'd been using a conventional tampon, I would have had to resort to buying Korean ones and they are not nice at all. I've sort of been toying with doing this since university and I'm glad I've finally gotten around to it.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

Congratulations! I want to get a diva cup.

Yael said...

I've had one for about 5 years. Brilliant.

Sofiya said...

I can't get those diva cup things to work. They leak in a distressing and embarrassing way. I've tried every way I can think of to use them, and I can't. Boo hoo!