Tuesday, March 27, 2001

To formal or not to formal?

Argh-I had quite happily decided I didn't want to go to the damn formal, but now everybody is talking about going again. I know I would have fun if all my friends are there and I do have someone to go with but damn is it expensive. Right now I don't feel much like going to Ottawa either-just soooo tired and cranky. Damn research essays! Alan and I have come to the conclusion that I will be moving over to Scotland late July which means moving in with my parents for three months! I am not happy about the idea but it really makes the most sense-I totally can't afford to pay rent and save up as much as I need. I will survive it no doubt. And then I suppose I won't see them for two years-should be time to get over the mental trauma of it all. Only a week now till Alan is here!

No comments: