Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hash Songs - Harriettes

Harriettes
The Pussycat Song
My pussycat was scratching at my back door
Scratched so long, poor pussy got sore
Sore pussy! Sore, sore pussy
Just a friendly little cat!
 
My pussycat was sitting on my front step
Sat so long, poor pussy got wet
Wet pussy! Sore...wet...pussy
Just a friendly little cat!
 
My pussycat was playingin my back lot
Played so long, poor pussy got hot
Hot pussy! Sore...wet...hot....pussy
Just a friendly little cat!
 
My pussycat was rocking in the rocking chair
Rocked so long, he lost his hair
Bald pussy! Sore...wet...hot...bald...pussy
Just a friendly little cat!
 
My neighbor and I drank whiskey one night
Pussy got the bottle and he got real tight
Tight  pussy! Sore...wet...hot...bald...tight...pussy
Just a friendly little cat!
 
My neighbor stole mypussycat way from me
I said to my neighbor, "Set my pussycat free!"
Free pussy! Sore...wet...hot...bald...tight...free...pussy
Just a friendly little cat!

Time of the Month (Blood on Trail song)
you can tell, by the smell, that she isn't very well,
when the end of the month comes around.
It'll rank, it'll stink, it'll turn your pecker pink
when the end of the month comes around.

For it’s hi, hi, hay, what you gonna say?
Shout out your sizes loud and clear!
We’ve got super, regular, large,
We’ve got rags to fit a barge
when the end of the month comes around.

I’m a Bitch
I’m a bitch, I’m a bitch.
I tease men, I tease men.
I lick ‘em and suck ‘em and please ‘em all day,
I give ‘em blue balls and then run away,
All men want me but that’s ok,
Cause I’m a bitch. I’m a bitch.

Bitch a Dog
Bitch, a dog, a female dog,
Itch, a place for you to scratch,
Hitch, I pull my kickers up,
Grab, another word for snatch,
Bath, a place for making gin,
Sex, another word for sin,
Prick, a needle going in,
And that brings us back to
Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch.

Get It Up, Get It In
Get it up, get it in, get it out don't mess my hair do
You've got a dick but you should lick, move that tongue around
Hit the spot, make me hot
I will scream out loud

Get it up, get it in, get it out don't mess my hair do
You've got a dick but you should lick, move that tongue around Suck my toes, insert your hose
Make my juices flow

Get it up, get it in, get it out don't mess my hair do
You've got a dick but you should lick, move that tongue around
When I am done and I have cum
We'll start another round

Get it up, get it in, get it out don't mess my hair do
You've got a dick but you should lick, move that tongue around

No comments: